These orientation sessions aim to help you to get to know the campus, facilities, students, staff and support services.
International Student Essential Information
Attending a one of these sessions is compulsory for new international students. Presented by staff from Student Engagement and Support, the topics include:
- accommodation and living in Melbourne
- Australian culture
- money and tax matters
- overseas health cover
- support services for students with families in Australia
- services and facilities on campus
- research student support networks
- travelling around Melbourne
- visas, regulations and work rights.
Register to attend
Monash Postgraduate Association (MPA)
See MPA postgraduate orientation for more orientation events.